Art of 4 Elements
by Natasa Pantovic Nuit
Within the experiment we call Life, most of us strive to hit the jackpot, to find the recipe for love, happiness, fulfillment, to get to the finish line healthy, without suffering, sane, inspired and laughing.
The Art of Four Elements is a story of such an endeavor, of an attempt, a dream, to discover a sacred stone that transforms metals into gold, helping our souls live their highest potential.
Unveiling the secrets of Life through many mystical interpretations of God, we stumble upon each others’ expression of Love, Joy, Suffering, Compassion, Curiosity, and most of all, Wonder towards all the manifestation within Nature.
Four artists, a poet Nataša Pantović Nuit, a photographer Christine Cutajar, and two painters Jason Lu and Jeni Caruana, worked together to create The Art of Four Elements book (with 120 art works and 120 poems), and a website (www.artof4elements.com).
Our artist expression is based around four elements: fire, water, air & earth, four states of matter Life chooses to manifest on Earth - Jung describes them as four basic components of a personality: intuition, sensation, thinking and feeling.
– Earth as the centre, foundation, and mother of all things that within its womb contains Life. It symbolizes the world of senses;
– Water that is the primordial Chaos with is quality of fluidity and flexibility, darkness, thickness and motion; and symbolizes the world of emotions;
– Air that enters into the bodies of all living creatures, that is thin, and full of motion; has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It is a symbol of thoughts.
– Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love; and
– Spirit stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.
To learn more about 4 elements and to get further inspiration, visit us on: www.artof4elements.com